<--Click here to go back to the property page
Click here to go to the UK terms and conditions
My-Places provide easy, stress-free accommodation. To protect you and us, there are some terms and conditions to adhere to:
- Take all reasonable care of the property, its fixtures and fittings and will leave them on the departure day in the same clean and tidy condition as on the day of arrival;
- Not cause a nuisance and will be considerate to the occupiers of adjoining properties;
- Not alter the property, fixtures or fittings or overload the electrical system
- Ensure that they are responsible for the behaviour of their children at all times and not allow them to play in the hallways or the lifts
- No pets allowed at any time
- If the Guest's number is less than the full capacity of the property, we reserve the right to lock away the rooms with the excess beds. Optionally, we can leave the rooms opened for an extra charge.
- My-Places cannot be held responsible for anything which is due to unforseen circumstances which prevent full use of the property for short periods of time. On rare occasions essential building work may be carried out for example lift maintainance.
Unless otherwise agreed, upon processing your booking, the total balance of the booking will be charged.
- Most charge cards (security code, expiry date, address and post/zip code required)
- All payments will be taken using a virtual system and will be taken in the UK and is GBP using current conversion rates from xe.com these rates and the GBP amount will be clearly identified on your invoice.
- An adminstration fee will be added to all bookings.
- Prior to guest's arrival, a property security deposit of approx AED2100 (GBP450) per apartment will be taken from the card supplied but refunded after departure.
- Please note in the event of any misuse or damage to the property we will recover the full cost of repair or replacement from the card.
- If you are not the card holder, or where the reservation is made on your behalf, we will require the card holder to give written authority to our company to use said card.
All cancellations of a confirmed booking, for whatever reason, must be confirmed in writing as soon as possible preferable by email.
- If cancelled at any time no refund will apply will apply.
- We cannot be responsible for bad weather, illness, change's in travel plans or travel delays.
- All cancellation requests made to the company will be actioned within 24 hours of receipt and must be undertaken in writing via email, text or Whatsapp.
- Reducing the number of nights, guests or apartments after commencing a reservation will not affect the total price of the booking.
- Reducing the number of guests will not affect the total price.
In rare cases apartments can become no longer available after a booking has been made. This might happen for varying reasons. In this case we will attempt to re accommodate our guests in suitable accommodation of our own at a price equivalent to the original agreed. In the case our own accommodation is not available we will not be held responsible for any extra costs the client bears over and above the original price agreed in securing alternative accommodation. In the case re-accommodation is impossible we issue a full refund.
In rare circumstances an event maybe cancelled or modified beyond My-Places' control, whilst we make every effort to assist our customers we cannot always guarantee that we will be able to modify your booking. In these cases the full cancellation policy applies unless otherwise directed by My-Places.
- Please bring a picture ID (passport, driving licence etc.) with you secuirty will need to take copies of these. The keys or access cards to the apartment will not be handed over until such time that our booking process is complete and the information has been obtained by security.
- Please note, if you would like to check-in before 15:00 or after 18:00. Please contact our office so that htis can be arranged early check in is subject to availability.
- Upon the day of checkout, you must vacate the property by 11:00 late check-out is only available subject to availability.
- In the event that we don't have availability for the apartment that you booked we will offer you an alternative you must respond by either confirming or decline the new apartment.
- Guests wishing to extend their stay are requested to give My-Places at least 7 days notice unless where it is not practical to do so and subject to the property or an alternative being available.
- The exact accommodation cannot always be guaranteed.
- A confirmed booking for which the Guest(s) has paid all due charges gives the Guest(s) permission to occupy the property, in accordance with these terms and conditions, for the period for which the charges have been paid.
- If a client or associate of the client wishes to depart the property early no refund shall by returned to the client or associate, this does not apply to property security deposits made and shall by fully refundable upon proper inspection of the property.
- Should your guest numbers on arrival be more than that which was confirmed beforehand additional charges of AED 456 per extra guest per night will apply.
- All occupancy charges are inclusive of all bills.
- All occupancy charges are excluding cleaning fee of AED225 and local tourism fees which will be identified on the invoice.
- We respectfully ask you to clean up your mess before leaving.
- By ticking that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions and by signing the registration form, you are also agreeing to us taking payment from the card provided for any damages and the replacement of any missing items from our property.
- In the event when the Guest don't supply the required information at the time of registration and there is a dispute, a charge of AED254 will be applied for a member of staff to carry our an investigation and to obtain the correct information.
- Should you find any damage it is your responsibility to ensure our office is made aware so a inspection of immediate repair can be carried out, our properties are throughly inspected prior to arrival by two members of staff, although every care and attention is taken during this inspection should you find a issue please raise it with the office.
- PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE! DEFINITELY NO SMOKING! IN THE EVENT THAT YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO SMOKE, IT WILL COST US UPTO AED450 + MATERIALS, THESE COSTS COVER THE FUMIGATION AND REPAINTING OF THE PROPERTY WHICH WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT!
- Please be aware that any significantly strong smells, from cooking or lack of hygiene, still in the apartment after your stay with us that results in the apartment needing to be fumigated will be billed to the departing guest.
- Security or the Concierge are not allowed to show you to your apartment where ever possible we will have a member of our Dubai team attend and show you around.
Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the content of our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we cannot check the accuracy of all information provided.
Our website may link to other websites and we are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites. Our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) will only have a general representation of the accommodation shown.
Actual apartment size, design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary.
My-Places have made all reasonable effort to ensure that its website is accurate. My-Places, however, gives no warranty that the property occupied by the Guest will be exactly as shown on the website. My-Places are not responsible for the data or security on any website to which My-Places website has a link.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of prices on our website, prices change on a daily basis, to ensure you pay the rate which is stated please note bookings should be made at that time.
We cannot accept screenshots as proof of rates as our rate system can change at any given time, to ensure rate accuracy please use our online booking system at the time of seeing the rate. Please note all rates at accurate at time of booking.
My-Places cannot be held responsible for rate indifferences from day to day and are not obliged to honour any rates which you may have proof of seeing in the past.
My-Places uses Google Analytics to monitor visits to our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
We set the following cookies:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description||Cookie Purpose||Cookie Description||ICC UK Definition
|__utma||Google Analytics||Identifying Unique Visitors||Each unique browser that visits a page on our site is provided with a unique ID via the __utma cookie. In this way, subsequent visits to your website via the same browser are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor.
|Google Analytics||Determining Visitor Session||The Google Analytics tracking for ga.js uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies are absent, further activity by the user initiates the start of a new session.
|__utmz||Google Analytics||Tracking Traffic Sources & Navigation||When visitors reach our site via a search engine result, a direct link, or an ad that links to our page, Google Analytics stores the type of referral information in a cookie. This cookie gets updated with each subsequent page view to your site; thus it is used to determine visitor navigation within your site.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you contact us for information or make a booking.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any other means.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you.ï¿½ In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
In order to protect and safeguard the personal data provided to us, we have implemented and use appropriate business systems and procedures. For example, your credit card information is transmitted to us through a secure server protocol, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details. The encryption method used is the industry standard "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) technology. Our SSL certificate has been issued by COMODO CA Limited. Furthermore, we have implemented and use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal information. Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information for performing their duties in respect of our services.
Our server and network are protected by firewalls against unauthorized access and we have intrusion detection systems that monitor and detect unauthorized (attempts to) access to or misuse of our servers.
Newsletters and other information : If you wish to subscribe for our newsletter or wish to receive other information from us (in respect of our, our affiliated companies' or business partners' products or services), we offer you the option to "Opt in" for this service. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and other promotional communications, you can simply click on the unsubscribe link or reply (with "unsubscribe" in the subject line). Visitor's registration and "cookies": For (improvement of) our service and product, we use (temporary and persistent) cookies to track browsing behavior and monitor and record the visits and use of our website(s). Cookies are text files stored at your computer, either temporary or persistent on your hard drive. Cookies are used for authenticating, session tracking (state maintenance), and maintaining specific information about the users of our website, such as site preferences or the contents of their electronic shopping carts. Furthermore, we will record your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP) for fraud, misuse and criminal investigation purposes. For more information about cookies we store click here
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
All items left in a property where possible will be returned to our central office, these items will be held a maximum of 7 days, should our company not get any request to return these items within this time period the items will be disposed of via way of charity shop or other outlet.
Please note any item left in our property that has been requested to be returned shall need to be weighed for postage, all postage costs plus our companies administration costs must be met by the person requesting the item be returned, we do not hold the named booker responsible for the item or its return.
All information you provide us with is 100% confidential and will be shared with no other persons except for the senior staff at My-Places. All information relating items left behind will be handled via telephone or text only for security purposes, all payments for items return must be made via bank transfer and prior to goods being dispatched.
Your agree to our terms and conditions by the following
- By making a booking through a third party website, this constitues as an acceptance to our terms and conditions and also the agent.
- By making a booking directly with us using this site you will have to accpet our terms and conditions by ticking a checkbox before your booking is processed.
- By making a booking through a third party website, this constitues as an acceptance to our terms and conditions and also the agent.
- Limited to one promotional voucher per person.
- This promotional voucher may only be used at My-Places.
- Promotional vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to any booking already placed with us.
- Please refer to your promotional voucher for the expiry date.
- This promotional voucher has a cash value of GBP 0.001 and is not transferable or assignable.
- My-Places reserves the right to cancel vouchers at any time.
- Please note that voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or any other discounted deals.
- Normal My-Places terms and conditions located on the website apply.
- All Vouchers are subject to availability and are restricted to a Sunday to Thursday night stay only (City Centre Properties Only, Cleaning charges are not included) unless otherwise stated.
- All vouchers are none transferable and may only be redeemed and used by the person named on the voucher. (This does not apply for My-Places Prize Vouchers)
- All vouchers for our UK properties are for a maximum of two guests (unless otherwise stated on the voucher).
- Cancellations, if a voucher is used to reserve a specific date, in the event you wish to cancel, the voucher may only be reused if we are able to resell the property for the closed date. If the property is unable to resell we have the right to nullify your voucher.
- Please note we require the supply of valid credit card details for any free night stay for the purpose of security deposit.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for use during any UK or International holiday periods or bank holidays.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for use during any major Manchester event ie:(European Football Matches or concerts).
- Vouchers for discounts off your next stay will only be issued upon completion of a review being places on tripadvisor plus and relevant site which the guests made a booking with.
- Vouchers issued in respect of money off your next booking are subject to availabilty. Money off vouchers can be redeemed against any booking of your choice prior to the expiry date and the amount will be taken off the booking price. If making your return booking on-line please ensure you notify our company of the voucher using the special requests box.
Review Vouchers and Codes
- Reviews must be written and posted within 30 days of departure to obtain a discount offer.
- Review discount offers can only be supplied when a review has been posted on the site which the customer originally booked with and also tripadvisor.
- Review discount offers are valid for 6 months.
- Review discount offers can only be used at My-Places directly and cannot be used via booking agents.
Refer A Friend Codes
- Refer a friend codes may only be used a maximum of 3 times.
- Refer a friend codes are subject to standard terms and conditions.
- Refer a friend codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other codes.
- Refer a friend discount will be applied manually upon completing booking.
- Only one promotional discount per person.
- All promotions are only valid at My-Places.
- Promotions cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to any booking already placed with us.
- Please refer to your email for the expiry date.
- All promotions are not transferable or assignable.
- My-Places reserves the right to stop promotions at any time.
- Please note that promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or any other discounted deals.
- Normal My-Places terms and conditions located on the website apply.
- All promotions apply only to our UK properties.
- Cancellations, if a promotion is used to reserve a specific date, in the event you wish to cancel, the promotional price is nullifed and cannot be reused.
- Please note we require the supply of valid credit card details.
- Promotions cannot be used for use during any UK or International holiday periods or bank holidays.
- Promotions cannot be used for use during any major Manchester event ie:(European Football Matches or concerts).
- Promotions can only be given to previous clients receiving an direct email from us and must have stayed with us previously and have met the conditions within the email.
- Promotions only apply to bookings made direct with My-Places, no discounts or any other offer will be applied should a booking be made with an agent or affilliate acting on behalf of My-Places
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PW Properties (UK) LTD and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PW Properties (UK) LTD. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PW Properties (UK) LTD takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For Professionals, By Professionals.