Sleeps upto .
- King Beds:
- Double Beds:
- Single Beds:
- Double Sofa Beds:
- Single Sofa Beds:
- This apartment is designed for family.
- This apartment is designed for corporate and leisure.
- 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and a spacious living room.
Skyline Chambers is a contemporary apartment block located on the fringes of Manchester city centre. Just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly gardens this block is conveniently located for any purpose. We are currently offering a modern living space in Skyline Chambers for short and long-term stays.
This comfortable and spacious 2 bedroom apartment is located on the 5th floor of this 7 story building and boasts wonderful views out over the rooftops of Manchester's trendy Northern Quarter. Furnished to a very high standard offering two double beds and a double sofa bed, this apartment easily and comfortably accommodates 6 guests. There is a large family bathroom, an En-Suite with a double walk in shower and the kitchen is fully equipped with all of the mod cons that you would expect to find in your own home, making this the perfect home away from home experience. Read More ...
Located on Ludgate Hill which is just off Rochdale Road at the top end of Shudehill, Skyline Chambers offers a more peaceful option to city centre living, however all of the bars, major shops and banks are still within a short walking distance from the apartment. This apartment block is placed in an historical part of town and just down at the bottom of the hill is the beautiful Angel Meadows Park. In the summer time this is the perfect place for picnics and for children to play.
Intended for both our corporate clients and for those who are travelling for leisure, this apartment is convenient for all. Here you can base yourself for work, take extensive shopping trips, stay with us for your Hen/Stag do or simply take a city break, cook your own meals and really relax in privacy. The Printworks with its abundance of entertainment in the form of a cinema, bars, restaurants and a gym is just a stones' throw away from the apartment.
Just 10 miles away from Manchester International Airport it takes just 20 minutes to reach the apartment by taxi. If you need a pick-up from the airport we can arrange that for you via one of our affiliates. Just give us a call a few days before you arrive with us so that we can arrange everything for you. (This is not a free service) Our capable staff can also advise you on things to do in Manchester. There are a wide range of activities for adults, kids and families so you are never stuck for things to do here. All that is left now is to book!
Free - Courtesy of My-Places
About the property
- Just steps from Piccadilly Gardens
- A short walk away from the Arndale Centre
- Abundance of bars and restaurants close by
- Convenient transport links to Man United and Man City football stadiums
- Massive choice of shopping options
- Transport links to just about anywhere are within a few minutes walk
- No charge for children under 10
A whole apartment for the cost of a hotel room!
Additional Information and Features
The following is all inclusive in the booking price
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- 1 Family Bathroom
- 1 En-suite with Shower
- Fridge freezer
- Dining area
- Free Wi-Fi Broadband
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Ipod Docking Station
- A credit or debit card is required to secure your booking.
- 30% of the total costs of your booking will be taken on the same day of booking.
- No charge for children under 10
- The remaining balance will be taken within seven days of your arrival unless otherwise requested.
- Price is inclusive of all utility charges, additional charges are PayPal and card handling charges and additional services.
Chargable Optional Extras
- Optional Sky Sports channels (Please call us for more informaion)
- Maid Service £40 Per Day
- Travel cot - £10 for first day, £2 per day thereafter
- Transport from Airport from £40 one way
- Transport from the Train Station from £20 one way