My-Places Piccadilly City Centre Apartment 07
2 Bedroom Apartment
Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1BY
Sleeps upto 9.
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 1
- Double Sofa Beds: 2
- This apartment is designed for corporate and leisure.
- 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and a spacious living room.
As far as apartment buildings in Manchester are concerned, they don't come much more central than Chatsworth House. We currently have 5 apartments available in this block for short-term and long-term stays.
This comfortable and spacious 2 bedroom apartment is our flagship and is located on the 1st floor of this 7 story building. Furnished to a very high standard and offering two double beds, a double sofa bed, a double roll away bed and one single bed, this apartment easily and comfortably accommodates 9 guests. There is a large main bathroom and a spacious en-suite both of which have non-slip tiles (perfect for children and elderly people.) The kitchen is fully equipped with all of the mod cons that you would expect to find in your own home, making this the perfect home away from home experience. Read More ...
Set back just off Piccadilly Gardens which is the heart of Manchester City Centre, Chatsworth House is located perfectly for anyone. With bars and all major shops and banks spread around the gardens, everything that you need is within a stones' throw from the apartment. The gardens themselves are picturesque to say the least, with two large lawns split in two by a large water feature with multiple fountains. In the summer time it is the perfect place for picnics and for children to play.
Intended for both our corporate clients and for those who are travelling for leisure, Our Chatsworth House apartments are convenient for all. Here you can base yourself for work, take extensive shopping trips, stay with us for your Hen/Stag do or simply take a city break, cook your own meals and really relax in privacy. There are plenty of cinemas, bars and gyms all within a short walk from the apartment.
Just 10 miles away from Manchester International Airport it takes just 20 minutes to reach the apartment by taxi. If you need a pick-up from the airport we can arrange that for you via one of our affiliates. Just give us a call a few days before you arrive with us so that we can arrange everything for you. (This is not a free service) Our capable staff can also advise you on things to do in Manchester. There are a wide range of activities for adults, kids and families so you are never stuck for things to do here. All that is left now is to book!
Free - Courtesy of My-Places
About the property
- Just steps from Piccadilly Gardens
- A short walk away from the Arndale Centre
- Abundance of bars and restaurants close by
- Convenient transport links to Man United and Man City football stadiums
- Massive choice of shopping options
- Transport links to just about anywhere are within a few minutes walk
A whole apartment for the cost of a hotel room!
Additional Information and Features
The following is all inclusive in the booking price
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- 1 Family Bathroom
- 1 En-suite with Shower
- Fridge freezer
- Dining area
- Basic Sky Package
- Free Wi-Fi Broadband
- 42-inch LCD TV
- Full Stereo System
- A credit or debit card is required to secure your booking.
- 30% of the total costs of your booking will be taken on the same day of booking.
- No charge for children under 10
- The remaining balance will be taken within seven days of your arrival unless otherwise requested.
- Price is inclusive of all utility charges, additional charges are PayPal and card handling charges and additional services.
Chargable Optional Extras
- Secure Parking £15 Per Day
- Optional Sky Sports channels (Please call us for more informaion)
- Maid Service £40 Per Day
- Travel cot - £10 for first day, £2 per day thereafter
- Transport from Airport from £40 one way
- Transport from the Train Station from £20 one way
Hover here to see testimonials about this property.
Great service as ever. Thanks, Ray
( 107 Chatsworth House )
Click here for a map of the location, and instructions to get here
(Use the mouse to move the picture and zoom in/out)