Abbotsfield Court Townhouse 14
4 Bedroom Townhouse
Abbotsfield Court, Manchester
Sleeps upto 10.
- King Beds: 1
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 3
- Double Sofa Beds: 1
- Single Sofa Beds: 1
- 3 Bathrooms, Kitchen, Living Room.
- There is ample space in the garden to kick back and relax.
- 5 minutes to Manchester City Centre, 3 minutes from Manchester Evening News Arena
Abbotsfield Court is a cul de sac of beautiful new build homes. Just a 5 minute drive from Manchester city centre, these properties are conveniently located for visitors to our vibrant city. We currently have two large town houses here which are available to our clients for short and long-term stays.
This beautiful accommodation spread over three floors boasts views out over the Pennines to the rear of the property and is perfect for use by larger groups of people or families who are travelling to Manchester. Furnished to a very high standard and offering a sleeping configuration of one king sized bed, one double/single riser bunk bed, two single beds, a double sofa bed and two single sofa beds, this house easily and comfortably accommodates 11 guests. There is a family bathroom and an En-Suite bathroom with a shower. The kitchen is fully equipped with all of the mod cons that you would expect to find in your own home and there is a large dining room for meal times making this the perfect home away from home experience.
Located mid-way up Cheetham Hill Road coming away from the city centre, this property is just a five minute walk from the Manchester Fort Retail Park. Here you can find an abundance of shopping and dining choices. Cheetham Hill is a multi-cultural hotspot and there are grocery shops and take-aways offering fruit, vegetables and food from a mulititude of different countries. However as if all this isn't enough for you, then just a short trip into town gives you access to all of the bars, major shops, banks and transport links that you could possibly wish for.
Intended for both our corporate clients and for those who are travelling for leisure, this wonderful townhouse is convenient for all. Here you can base yourself for work, take extensive shopping trips, stay with us for your Hen/Stag do or simply take a city break, cook your own meals and really relax in privacy. You can even enjoy al-fresco dining on the large patio area at the rear of the property where we provide ample seating for upto 11 guests and a barbecue for those who love meaty cook-outs!
Just 10 miles away from Manchester International Airport it takes just 20 minutes to reach the apartment by taxi. If you need a pick-up from the airport we can arrange that for you via one of our affiliates. Just give us a call a few days before you arrive with us so that we can arrange everything for you. (This is not a free service) Our capable staff can also advise you on things to do in Manchester. There are a wide range of activities for adults, kids and families so you are never stuck for things to do here. All that is left now is to book!
Free - Courtesy of My-Places
About the property
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Large living room
- Family bathroom
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Great view over the Pennines
- Ample parking space
- Large rear patio great for BBQs
- 5 Minutes walk from Manchester Fort Retail Park
Additional Information and Features
The following is all inclusive in the booking price
- 42" Plasma Screen TV
- Basic Sky TV package
- Full entertainment Suite with surround sound
- Integrated appliances
Why settle for one room in a hotel when you can have a full town house for little extra cost!?
- A credit or debit card is required to secure your booking.
- 30% of the total costs of your booking will be taken on the same day of booking.
- No charge for children under 10
- The remaining balance will be taken within seven days of your arrival unless otherwise requested.
- Price is inclusive of all utility charges, additional charges are PayPal and card handling charges and additional services.
Chargable Optional Extras
- Secure Parking £15 Per Day (first car only)
- Optional Sky Sports channels (Please call us for more informaion)
- Maid Service £40 Per Day
- Travel cot - £10 for first day, £2 per day thereafter
- Transport from Airport from £40 one way
- Transport from the Train Station from £20 one way