<--Click here to go back to the property page
Click here to go to the Dubai terms and conditions
My-Places provide easy, stress-free accommodation. To protect you and us, there are some terms and conditions to adhere to: Menu
Use of the Property
Check in / out
Period of Occupation
Contract Based Bookings
Damage and Other Loss
Breach of Conditions
Keys and Security Devices
Data and Internet
Terms and Conditions acceptance
Vouchers, Discounts, Promotions, Voucher Codes and Competitions
- Take all reasonable care of the property, its fixtures and fittings and will leave them on the departure day in the same clean and tidy condition as on the day of arrival;
- Not cause a nuisance and will be considerate to the occupiers of adjoining properties;
- Not alter the property, fixtures or fittings or overload the electrical system
- Ensure that they are responsible for the behaviour of their children at all times and not allow them to play in the hallways or the lifts
- PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE! DEFINITELY NO SMOKING! IN THE EVENT THAT YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO SMOKE, IT WILL COST US UPTO ¬£150.00 + MATERIALS TO CLEAN AN APARTMENT AND UPTO ¬£250 + MATERIALS PER TOWN HOUSE, THESE COSTS COVER THE FUMIGATION AND REPAINTING OF THE PROPERTY WHICH WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT! SO, THANK YOU FOR NOT SMOKING
- Please be aware that any significantly strong smells, from cooking or lack of hygiene, still in the apartment after your stay with us that results in the apartment needing to be fumigated will be billed to the departing guest.
- Not keep pets in the property
- Please bring a picture ID (passport, driving licence etc.) with you. We reserve the right to verify both the credit card and your identity. The keys to the apartment will not be handed over until such time that our verification process is complete.
- If you are not the card holder, or where the reservation is made on your behalf, we will require you to be present at check-in, should this not be the case and you are not arriving with the party, full booking payment must be made via bank transfer.. If it is a company booking, this should be done on a company letter heading.
- A credit / debit card or id is required to secure your reservation. If the reservation is not required before 3pm on the day of arrival your credit / debit card will be charged for the full amount of the first nights stay.
- My-Places cannot be held responsible for anything which is due to unforseen circumstances which prevent full use of the property for short periods of time. On rare occasions essential building work may be carried out for example lift maintainance.
- If the Guest's number is less than the full capacity of the property, we reserve the right to lock away the rooms with the excess beds. Optionally, we can leave the rooms opened for an extra charge.
We might not be able to process any bookings which are made after 21:00 hrs for the same arrival day.
Payment may be made by:
- Most charge cards (security code, expiry date, address and post/zip code required)
- Bank transfer in ¬£ sterling net of bank charges
- A adminstration fee will be added to all bookings.
- A card is required to secure the booking. A 30% deposit is taken same day the balance will be taken within seven days of arrival.
- Upon arrival the card used to make the booking must be presented by the card holder (we cannot accept any 3rd party guests arriving with another persons card). Should the booking be for a friend or relative please contact our office on (0161) 227 9444 at the latest 7 days prior to arrival. Should your party turn up with a 3rd party card you may be refused accommodation.
- Prior to guest's arrival, at our discretion, a minimum property security deposit of ¬£300.00 per apartment will be taken from the card supplied but refunded 3 days after departure.
- Please note in the event of any misuse or damage to the property we will recover the full cost of repair or replacement from the card.
- Cash or cheques will not be accepted for the property security deposit.
- Card charges are waivered if payment is made by cash. Please state method of payment.
- Cheque if the booking is made more than 21 days before the day of arrival
- Cash payments accepted
- The prices are based on 2 guests sharing. Additional guests are charged dependent on length of stay.
- Any additional guests staying in an apartment that are not declared at the time of the reservation will result in a ¬£75.00 per nightly charge.
- All optional facilities require an extra payment (please see the individual property descriptions for details)
- Rates may be changed at any time without warning.
- Children under 10 years of age will not be charged.
- Unless otherwise specified, payment will be taken within seven days prior to the client taking up occupancy of the property.
- If you call us you need to pay the original, undiscounted rate. Book Online and you can enjoy 5% discount. - If a price is negotiated beforehand the 5% discount is not applied. +44 161 227 9444.
- We reserve the right to process payments using Paypal and you may be asked to provide credit card payment using this method.
- We reserve the right to take the remaining balance outstanding from the card supplied 7 days prior to arrival via our PayPal / Card payment system, unless instructed otherwise via email or text by the customer before the 7 days.
-All quotes given do not include Vat @ 20%
-All short term rentals are subject to VAT
-All property must be paid for prior to keys being handed over, we accept advance payment by card or bank transfer alternative cash payments can be accepted.
-In the event payment has not been received from the client and occupancy has commenced we will automatically process the payment from the card supplied.
-Once a booking has been made the agreed price and details of the quote form part of the contract made between My-Places and the client.
A card required to secure your reservation at My-Places
- If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, a free cancellation will apply.
- If cancelled within 30 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the 100% of the total price reservation will be charged.
- We cannot be responsible for bad weather, illness, change's in travel plans or travel delays.
- All cancellation requests made to the company will be actioned within 24 hours of receipt and must be undertaken in writing via email or text.
- Any booking made by a client that My-Places deems may be used for purposes of obtaining Visa's and not used for accommodation purposes, shall be exempt from the companies standard cancellation policy and any fees paid to the company shall not be refundable or transferable unless specific conditions are met.
- Reducing the number of nights, guests or apartments after commencing a reservation will not affect the total price of the booking.
- Reducing the number of guests will not affect the total price.
- Any booking made seven days or less prior to the arrival date are non-refundable.
In rare cases apartments can become no longer available after a booking has been made. This might happen for varying reasons. In this case we will attempt to re accommodate our guests in suitable accommodation of our own at a price equivalent to the original agreed. In the case our own accommodation is not available we will not be held responsible for any extra costs the client bears over and above the original price agreed in securing alternative accommodation. In the case re-accommodation is impossible we issue a full refund.
In rare circumstances an event maybe cancelled or modified beyond My-Places' control, whilst we make every effort to assist our customers we cannot always guarantee that we will be able to modify your booking. In these cases the full cancellation policy applies unless otherwise directed by My-Places.
In the event that one or more of our affiliate partners have cancelled your booking for whatever reason, we will try and find you an alterative apartment. In some cases it might be cheaper in others it maybe more expensive. If we fail we will let you know so you are able to make alternative arrangements.
- Check in between 15:00 and 18:00 free of charge.
- Check-out is until 11:00 free of charge.
- Please note, if you would like to check-in before 15:00 or after 18:00, please be advised there will be a surcharge as detailed below.
- Upon the day of checkout, you must vacate the property by 11:00.
- Should you wish to request a late check-out this is subject to availability and the surcharge of ¬£40 will cover the occupancy period until 14:30, should you wish to extend this we can be extended by contacting our office.
- Please note we will request your estimated time of arrival one day prior to arrival via our text message system failure to keep to the time you select within 30 minutes without prior notification may result in a surcharge (up to ¬£40 UK AED 100).
- All check-in's or check-out's are subject to availability.
|Surcharges for check-in before 15:00 or after 18:00|
|Check in between 18:00 and 19:00||Surcharge of ¬£20|
|Check in between 19:00 and 23:00||Surcharge of ¬£40|
|Check in between 23:00 and 07:00||Surcharge of ¬£60|
|Check in between 07:00 and 11:00||Surcharge of ¬£40|
|Check in between 11:00 and 15:00||Surcharge of ¬£20|
- If a client or associate of the client wishes to depart the property early no refund shall by returned to the client or associate, this does not apply to property security deposits made and shall by fully refundable upon proper inspection of the property.
All occupancy charges are inclusive of all bills except VAT. The cost of any damage/loss incurred during the Guests' stay which will be notified to the guest(s). The balance of the deposit will be refunded subject these terms and conditions.
My-Places reserve the right to charge you an additional fee of upto ¬£150 for additional cleaning costs should the apartment not be returned in an acceptable condition eg. Washing of plates, removal of beer cans and any such party items or other paraphernalia and the removal of tissues and rubbish from our rooms.
We respectfully ask you to clean up your mess before leaving.
In the event if it is required to put an extra bed with beddings or cot into the property a daily minimum charge of ¬£10 will apply.
By ticking that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions and by signing the registration form, you are also agreeing to us taking payment from the card provided for any damages and the replacement of any missing items from our property.
When booking, please specify if separate beds are required for you & your party or if additional rooms are required in our shared properties. Additional guests not declared at time of making booking will be charged at a minimum of the same daily rate as other guests per guest, should guests require the use of additional rooms a room rate minimum will apply this will normally be calculated based on the number of additional guests, should full use of the property be required prices will vary and are property specific. Please be advice that when the property is booked for less than full capacity we will lock away the extra rooms or utilise the extra beds in other properties. All entrances to properties are security monitored and recorded.
In the event of a Guest locking themselves out, we can arrange to let a guest back in although a charge of ¬£50.00 will be applied for a member of staff to call-out to cover time and expenses.
In the event when the Guest don't supply the required information at the time of registration and there is a dispute, a charge of ¬£50.00 will be applied for a member of staff to call-out to cover time and expenses.
Upon leaving the property check out is between 10:00am and 11:00am after this time a charge of ¬£40.00 will be applied to your stay.
Free! All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds and bedding.
All children under 2 years are charged ¬£5.00 for the first night then ¬£2.50 per night there after for a travel cot.
Any type of extra bed or baby cot is available upon request.
Digital Money Safe is available for ¬£5 for the first night and ¬£2 per night thereafter.
Extra beddings are available for ¬£5.95 per person (one-off fee).
Failure To Pay! In the event of a failed transaction or disputed payment or a failure to pay for the accommodation by any other means, the company has a right to apply a charge per letter or email sent to the client of ¬£25.00 for time plus adminstration costs or 5% of the total booking costs after the first 5 days.
Failure to pay for any accommodation supplied to a client by My-Places will result in the appropriate court action being taken against the client regardless of country, My-Places will also pass on all court costs to the client and shall not be liable to pay any court costs whilst persuing the client.
Contract bookings can be confirmed by way of verbal, email and message agreement, the contract starts at the point the invoice is sent to the client or once initial payment has been received.
The initial booker's must nominate a staff member who will be requested to sign on behalf of booker and company and as such reconfirms the contract.
All payments periods are made subject to management.
If you are on a rolling period contract we require a minimum 30 days notice to cancel.
All our other standard terms and conditions apply to the booker's staff who will act on behalf of the booker and their company.
We can arrange any viewing under special circustances and allow a viewing on any of our properties all viewing will be chargable at ¬£25 per viewing per property. Should you then book the property the amount charged for viewing will be deducted from the total booking price.
- Any quotation given is only valid for a maximum of 3 days.
- All quotations are given subject to the clients requirements at the point of contact.
- We reserve the right to re-quote and amend our offer based on up to date information presented by the client.
- All bookings made after a quotation is give are bound by all terms and conditions herein.
All client information supplied to the company shall be dealt with in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998
Top of Page
All our properties are checked before client entry should clients find anything wrong with the property or have any services not working then please contact us as soon as possible so that staff can make arrangements for maintenance staff to attend to fix any issues on the day of arrival.
In the event that property keys and or security fobs are lost or not returned, it will incur a replacement charge of ¬£75.00 to cover the cost of replacement keys, changing of the locks and all labour and transport charges. Each security fob which has been issued carries a separate replacement cost of ¬£50.00 (for fob replacement) the property management companies charge our company this rate and we have to pass this charge onto our clients when we have to replace the fobs. Each car parking controller issued that is lost also carries its own separate charge to replace of ¬£50.00.
If any Guest requires assistance in gaining entry to the property, due to leaving one of our keys in the property for example, we can arrange to let a guest back in although a charge of ¬£50.00 will be applied for a member of staff to call-out to cover time and expenses
Our website may link to other websites and we are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites. Our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) will only have a general representation of the accommodation shown.
Actual apartment size, design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary.
My-Places have made all reasonable effort to ensure that its website is accurate. My-Places, however, gives no warranty that the property occupied by the Guest will be exactly as shown on the website. My-Places are not responsible for the data or security on any website to which My-Places website has a link. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of prices on our website, prices change on a daily basis, to ensure you pay the rate which is stated please note bookings should be made at that time.
We cannot accept screenshots as proof of rates as our rate system can change at any given time, to ensure rate accuracy please use our online booking system at the time of seeing the rate. Please note all rates at accurate at time of booking.
My-Places cannot be held responsible for rate indifferences from day to day and are not obliged to honour any rates which you may have proof of seeing in the past.
My-Places uses Google Analytics to monitor visits to our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
We set the following cookies:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description||Cookie Purpose||Cookie Description||ICC UK Definition|
|__utma||Google Analytics||Identifying Unique Visitors||Each unique browser that visits a page on our site is provided with a unique ID via the __utma cookie. In this way, subsequent visits to your website via the same browser are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor.||Performance|
|Google Analytics||Determining Visitor Session||The Google Analytics tracking for ga.js uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies are absent, further activity by the user initiates the start of a new session.||Performance|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||Tracking Traffic Sources & Navigation||When visitors reach our site via a search engine result, a direct link, or an ad that links to our page, Google Analytics stores the type of referral information in a cookie. This cookie gets updated with each subsequent page view to your site; thus it is used to determine visitor navigation within your site.||Performance|
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you contact us for information or make a booking.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any other means.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to your booking or enquiry with us.
In order to protect and safeguard the personal data provided to us, we have implemented and use security procedures, technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal information. Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information for performing their duties in respect of our services.
Our server and network are protected by firewalls against unauthorized access and we have intrusion detection systems that monitor and detect unauthorized (attempts to) access to or misuse of our servers.
Your information will be store on our off site server until the date of your departure.
We store the following information:
- Your name, email, telephone number and any booking information we hold on you.
- Your name and email for newsletter purposes.
- Your name, email, telephone number, address details as seen on our registration form and invoice once booking has been made.
- Your card details, in the interest of security and to protect our clients hard copies of your card details are retained until departure these may only be printed once and are securely shredded after departure.
Newsletters and other information: You will automatically be subscribed to our newsletter once a booking has been made with us and subsequently shall only be removed by your request or by click the unsubscribe link.
Disclosing Your Information
- Your details will never be sold or marketed to any third party.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
All items left in a property where possible will be returned to our central office, these items will be held a maximum of 7 days, should our company not get any request to return these items within this time period the items will be disposed of via way of charity shop or other outlet.
Please note any item left in our property that has been requested to be returned shall need to be weighed for postage, all postage costs plus our companies administration costs must be met by the person requesting the item be returned, we do not hold the named booker responsible for the item or its return.
All information you provide us with is 100% confidential and will be shared with no other persons except for the senior staff at My-Places. All information relating items left behind will be handled via telephone or text only for security purposes, all payments for items return must be made via bank transfer and prior to goods being dispatched.
- By making a booking through a third party website, this constitues as an acceptance to our terms and conditions and also the agent.
- By making a booking directly with us using this site you will have to accpet our terms and conditions by ticking a checkbox before your booking is processed.
- By making a booking through a third party website, this constitues as an acceptance to our terms and conditions and also the agent.
- Limited to one promotional voucher per person.
- This promotional voucher may only be used at My-Places.
- Promotional vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to any booking already placed with us.
- Please refer to your promotional voucher for the expiry date.
- This promotional voucher has a cash value of GBP 0.001 and is not transferable or assignable.
- My-Places reserves the right to cancel vouchers at any time.
- Please note that voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or any other discounted deals.
- Normal My-Places terms and conditions located on the website apply.
- All Vouchers are subject to availability and are restricted to a Sunday to Thursday night stay only (City Centre Properties Only, Cleaning charges are not included) unless otherwise stated.
- All vouchers are none transferable and may only be redeemed and used by the person named on the voucher. (This does not apply for My-Places Prize Vouchers)
- All vouchers for our UK properties are for a maximum of two guests (unless otherwise stated on the voucher).
- Cancellations, if a voucher is used to reserve a specific date, in the event you wish to cancel, the voucher may only be reused if we are able to resell the property for the closed date. If the property is unable to resell we have the right to nullify your voucher.
- Please note we require the supply of valid credit card details for any free night stay for the purpose of security deposit.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for use during any UK or International holiday periods or bank holidays.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for use during any major Manchester event ie:(European Football Matches or concerts).
- Vouchers for discounts off your next stay will only be issued upon completion of a review being places on tripadvisor plus and relevant site which the guests made a booking with.
- Vouchers issued in respect of money off your next booking are subject to availabilty. Money off vouchers can be redeemed against any booking of your choice prior to the expiry date and the amount will be taken off the booking price. If making your return booking on-line please ensure you notify our company of the voucher using the special requests box.
- Reviews must be written and posted within 30 days of departure to obtain a discount offer.
- Review discount offers can only be supplied when a review has been posted on the site which the customer originally booked with and also tripadvisor.
- Review discount offers are valid for 6 months.
- Review discount offers can only be used at My-Places directly and cannot be used via booking agents.
- Refer a friend codes may only be used a maximum of 3 times.
- Refer a friend codes are subject to standard terms and conditions.
- Refer a friend codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other codes.
- Refer a friend discount will be applied manually upon completing booking.
- Only one promotional discount per person.
- All promotions are only valid at My-Places.
- Promotions cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to any booking already placed with us.
- Please refer to your email for the expiry date.
- All promotions are not transferable or assignable.
- My-Places reserves the right to stop promotions at any time.
- Please note that promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or any other discounted deals.
- Normal My-Places terms and conditions located on the website apply.
- All promotions apply only to our UK properties.
- Cancellations, if a promotion is used to reserve a specific date, in the event you wish to cancel, the promotional price is nullifed and cannot be reused.
- Please note we require the supply of valid credit card details.
- Promotions cannot be used for use during any UK or International holiday periods or bank holidays.
- Promotions cannot be used for use during any major Manchester event ie:(European Football Matches or concerts).
- Promotions can only be given to previous clients receiving an direct email from us and must have stayed with us previously and have met the conditions within the email.
- Promotions only apply to bookings made direct with My-Places, no discounts or any other offer will be applied should a booking be made with an agent or affilliate acting on behalf of My-Places
- All competitions in direct email are run for existing customers only.
- Website competitions are run twice yearly and are open to anyone over the age of 18 years.
- Winners of the competitions will be notified within 4 weeks of any comptition ending.
- Free nights are subject to Promotions terms and conditions.
- The company reserve the right to refuse anyone entry in the competition.
- In the event of a multiple winner style competition where there may be more than one winner the overall winner will be drawn at random.
- All prizes are given by My-Places and any winners will be expected to be photographed and usage of said photo is at the companies discretion and waiver will be expected to be signed.
- All competitons will have a end date of either the last day of June or December and will state ends June or December on the page or email where advertised.
Download a pdf copy of our terms.