My-Places Worsley Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Chatsworth Road, Manchester, M28 2NS
Sleeps upto 5 guests 2 in individual beds..
- King Beds: 1
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 1
- En-suite with Shower.
- Bathroom, Kitchen and Living Room.
This luxurious two bedroom apartment contains everything you need for a relaxed stay. Fully furnished to the highest standard with A fully fitted kitchen, and 60" LCD TV. If you want to escape from the gray weekdays, This property is the best place to stay, make yourself at home in a nice and quiet urban area. With a short 15 minute journey to the city centre if you wish to keep yourself in a quiet area but be still close to the city this is where you need to stay. The Marriott Country Club, the Manchester Football Ground and the Trafford park are just minutes away.
This comfortable and spacious 2 bedroom apartment is furnished to a very high standard. There is a large main bathroom which has non-slip flooring (perfect for children and elderly people.) The kitchen is fully equipped with all of the mod cons that you would expect to find in your own home, making this the perfect home away from home experience. Read More ...
The prestigious Bridgewater school only 1.5 miles away a short walk from the apartment for those overnight stays for the pupils that need to be close.
Close to the Salford Royal a general hospital committed to providing the highest standard of outpatient care.
This beautiful apartment is designed for relaxing without the hustle and bustle of city centre life but still close enough to enjoy the city.
Intended for both our corporate clients and for those who are travelling for leisure, Our apartments are convenient for all. Here you can base yourself for work, take extensive shopping trips, stay with us for your city break, cook your own meals and really relax in privacy.
Just 15 miles away from Manchester International Airport it takes just 30 minutes to reach the apartment by car. If you need a pick-up from the airport we can arrange that for you via one of our affiliates. Just give us a call a few days before you arrive with us so that we can arrange everything for you. (This is not a free service) Our capable staff can also advise you on things to do in Manchester. There are a wide range of activities for adults, kids and families so you are never stuck for things to do here. All that is left now is to book!
Free - Courtesy of My-Places
About the property
- Less than 10 minutes drive to the Trafford Centre.
- Trafford Park Industrial Estate A short distance away.
- Manchester United Football Stadium Take the tour only a 10 minute drive!
- 60-inch LCD Screen TV and Basic SKY service (optional channel upgrade available)!
- Stereo Surround Sound System allows you to attach your portable devices (ex. MP3 player, Handheld PC, Discman, Portable Computer)
- Our apartment has been awarded
a VisitBritain rating of FOUR STAR!
A whole apartment for the cost of a hotel room!
Additional Information and Features
The following is all inclusive in the booking price
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- 1 Family Bathroom
- 1 En-suite with Shower
- Fridge freezer
- Dining area
- Basic Sky Package
- Free Wi-Fi Broadband
- 42-inch LCD TV
- Full Stereo System
- Fully Fitted Contemporary Kitchens by Symphony
- Stainless Steel Electrolux Oven
- Stainless Steel Hob
- Stainless Steel Chimney Hood
- Stainless Steel Electrolux Built-In Microwave Oven
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Stainless Steel Circular Bowl and Drainer
- Ceramic Floor Tiles to Kitchen and Utility
- A credit or debit card is required to secure your booking.
- 30% of the total costs of your booking will be taken on the same day of booking.
- No charge for children under 10
- The remaining balance will be taken within seven days of your arrival unless otherwise requested.
- Price is inclusive of all utility charges, additional charges are PayPal and card handling charges and additional services.
Chargable Optional Extras
- Secure Parking £15 Per Day
- Optional Sky Sports channels (Please call us for more informaion)
- Maid Service £40 Per Day
- Travel cot - £10 for first day, £2 per day thereafter
- Transport from Airport from £40 one way
- Transport from the Train Station from £20 one way